The Corporate Manslaughter Act
comes into force in April 2008.
Are you and your organisation prepared?
The impact of the Act on your council is potentially devastating. You
cannot afford to let this legislation pass you by without taking the time
to fully understand what it means for you. Attend this comprehensive
half day seminar to ensure that you have the knowledge you need.
Return to your organisation confident that you can communicate the
implications of the Act to your workforce.
Local Government Chronicle offers you two opportunities to get to grips
with the Corporate Manslaughter Act at this informative seminar taking
place both in London and Birmingham. Book your place today to:
- Understand the Corporate Manslaughter Act and what it means
for your organisation
- Prepare for the enforcement of the Act and determine what you
and your organisation need to do
- Evidence health and safety and risk management throughout
- Create a risk management programme to mitigate issues of concern
Who should attend?
Local authorities, Police, Fire and Rescue
Services, Voluntary Sector:
- Chief Executives
- Heads of Risk Management
- Corporate Risk Managers/Advisers/Officers
- Health and Safety Managers/Advisers/Officers
- Heads of Legal Services
- Heads of Service